Q: A piece of my engine fell out and now there's a hole in the side of the block 1991 Toyota MR2

A piece of my engine fell out and now there's a hole in the side of the block

Hello - it takes a lot of energy for a part to "fall out of the block". I can reliably suggest you will be needing a new engine. Unfortunately, engine replacement is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. A piece of my engine fell out and now there's a hole in the side of the block 1991 Toyota MR2