Q: a car is having hard start in the morning or if it kept a long time not driving. we changed plugs and checked the fuel system

( full injector) timing was checked also no change even the performance

A: Hello, there are a few different faults tha...

Hello, there are a few different faults that would cause a hard start on a 2000 Honda. The most common faults would be a low battery, fuel pump, battery cable, starter, ignition switch, fuel filter, or low engine compression. When testing for a hard start the first thing a technician will check would be the battery by performing a load test. This test makes sure the battery is capable of starting the vehicle without issue by applying a load to the battery then testing the battery strength. A qualified technician like one from YourMechanic will be able to inspect, diagnose, and repair this issue.