Q: A/C Constantly Blows On Feet When A/C Is Off.

My a/c stopped blowing period so i replaced the blower motor resistor and the a/c blows not but it constantly blows on my feet even when the a/c is off. If the car is on the a/c is blowing at my feet. The other controls work sometimes but now its only blowing cool air not hot. The a/c was working good alone with all controls before it stopped completely blowing before i replaced the blower motor resistor. Help please

Hello there. It’s difficult for us to give you an accurate assessment on what might be causing your AC issues on the Dodge Nitro since we’re not sure what you may have removed in order to replace the blower motor. It’s possible that you have a minor electrical glitch which is causing the floor vent switch to stay open or perhaps it’s mechanical. The only way for us to help you is have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection.

3. A/C Constantly Blows On Feet When A/C Is Off.