Q: 95 325i overheats, no leaks under load,radiator and water pump replaced 5500 miles ago on 65000 mile engine

car overheats radiator and water pump changed 6500 miles ago. There are no leaks in hoses. Belts have been changed.Radiator Fan goes on when engine reaches normal operating temperature. I have an idea of the cause.. What is your idea? No computer message or code is visible on the screen.Can you give me an idea of the cost of repair?

3. 95 325i overheats, no leaks under load,radiator and water pump replaced 5500 miles ago on 65000 mile engine