Q: 5.9 gas engine starts and runs but when you give it gas nothing it just doesnt accelerate

It can take off very slow but you push pedal it has no response like it not getting gas

Hi there. Typically, issues like you are describing are caused by a throttle body malfunction, or an issue with the throttle position sensor on your Dodge. However, it could be related to a vacuum leak or other fuel / air system component. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection first, to determine what’s causing this problem and recommend a good replacement.

• 5.9 gas engine starts and runs but when you give it gas nothing it just doesnt accelerate