Q: 2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper NOT the seat belt sensor

2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper NOT the seat belt sensor

Since this is a new vehicle, if you are having any issues with safety equipment like the seat belts and/or tensioners, your best bet is to take the vehicle to the Toyota dealership service department to have any issues addressed and/or repaired. The warranty should cover any issues that may be occurring at no charge to you.

3. 2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper NOT the seat belt sensor