Q: 2017 Porsche Macan or 2014 BMW 650i convertible?

Hello , I would like to know your advice if I should get a 2014 BMW 650i series convertible (CPO elite 48k ) or a 2017 Porsche Macan (CPO 6 years) based on the maintenance I have to pay for after the warranty is out. I've always liked convertibles, but maybe one day I'll get pregnant and have a baby will be needing a bigger car. The price is comparable. The driving experience is very different. Please let me know what you think. Thank you :)

Both choices are very high end cars and will have high end service and repair costs. Generally though, I find the costs on the Porsche to be higher. Either car will likely be displaying warning lights and needing unscheduled repairs before the hundred K mark. If it’s low operating costs you want, you should probably look at some of the Japanese offerings. It seems like the super expensive cars should be more reliable, but I’m afraid that the opposite is true. If you can handle the costs, you should definitely choose the car that you like to drive the most, because when you start writing the repair checks, it doesn’t feel good to wish you had bought the other car. In any case, you can have the car checked out before you buy it by booking a pre-purchase inspection from Your Mechanic They will send a technician to the location of the car to check it out and let you know what’s right and what’s wrong with any car that you’re considering buying.

3. 2017 Porsche Macan or 2014 BMW 650i convertible?