Q: 2012 Nissan Altima rpm after an hour stays below 2500, already put new maf sensor what else could be the problem?

The rpm drops after an hour of driving to below 2500. Already changed the maf sensor after AutoZone checked it, but the problem still occurred. Was told it might be the cadilyct converter but need a second opinion.

Hello. It sounds like a loss of power. I would scan the computer for codes to see if something comes up and then I would monitor the sensor reading to know for sure if everything is reading right. If all of the sensors are fine then I would suspect the converter. If it clogs then this will happen. If you need help fixing this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is lacking power] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loss-of-power-inspection

3. 2012 Nissan Altima rpm after an hour stays below 2500, already put new maf sensor what else could be the problem?