Q: 2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filt

2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filter. I refilled the filter and the light still remains on. I remover the filter completely and blew it with compressor air and the light still remains on. What can I do further?

Hi there. A warning indicator light is triggered when a sensor notices a fault and creates an error code; which is stored in the ECU of a vehicle until the issue is resolved. In most cases, the error code needs to be cleared from the ECU in order for the light to be removed. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection, so they can clear the codes and verify that the issue has been resolved. While they are there, if the light still remains, they can identify what steps are needed to fix this issue.

3. 2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filt