Q: 2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filt

2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filter. I refilled the filter and the light still remains on. I remover the filter completely and blew it with compressor air and the light still remains on. What can I do further?

3. 2012 Mitsubishi 2.4 DI double cab diesel - fuel filter warning light came on and I remover the draining screw and drained the filt