Q: 2012 Corolla. How can I tell if coolant was really changed. Red when I took it in, red after I picked it up.

I took my 2012 Toyota Corolla for a coolant flush at Firestone (uses Khameleon armor extended life coolant). The coolant color was red when I took it in and it's red at pick up (in reservoir tank). How do I know if the coolant was really changed? I suspect it was not, I was expecting a different color.

3. 2012 Corolla. How can I tell if coolant was really changed. Red when I took it in, red after I picked it up.