Q: 2007 rendezvous cxl where is fuel filter located at

asked by on August 14, 2017

Location of fuel filter

This vehicle does not have a regular fuel filter but has a fuel strainer on the bottom of the fuel pump assembly inside the fuel tank.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

Brake pedal hit the floor. Very hard to stop car.

First thing is you do not have any brakes and should not attempt to drive the vehicle until the brakes are repaired. The brake pedal is going to the floor due to a major brake fluid leak from the left...

Van stalls after raining

This problem may take some additional diagnosis by spraying the engine harness and sensors with water like the crankshaft sensor connector may be letting in water and will stall the motor.

I have an 04 altima when I try to excelerate the car car jerks and jumps bad I had it towed thought it was cv axle but it wasn't .

The fault is probably engine related. Loss of power on acceleration can be due to plugged fuel injectors, faulty oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks including that caused by a faulty EGR system, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve...

Could it be because of transmission that car lose power and won't move now into drive or reverse but engine is fine and functional

Hi Danielle. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few issues causing this problem, ranging from an inner transmission seal leak, a shift solenoid failure or other internal transmission components being damaged. This is something that a professional...

Acts like there is a surging of the engine when I accerate 02 6cyl Altima even in park and nutral.very slow to get up to speed

If the check engine light is on then you will have a stored code in one of the computers in the car. It will store a code anytime the light is on. You may have a problem with the fuel...

SPORADIC STARTING ISSUES, STARTS SOMETIMES, OTHERS IT CLICKS

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...

One of my running lights is out can I still pass Texas state inspection?

I have lived and worked in 3 states. Each state's safety inspection required all lights be functioning to pass. I'm fairly certain that is consistent across all 50 states. It's possible that the mechanic took it to a friend who...

Can the extreme cold cause an OBD2 code of P0341 on 07 Honda CRV? Had a little trouble starting before check engine lite came on.

The camshaft position sensor measures the rotational position of the camshaft and transmits that information to the engine control computer. To determine which cylinder is in its power stroke, your car's computer monitors the rotating position of the camshaft relative...

Rough idling during cold starts

The vehicle will have to have the throttle body and idle air control valve checked to see if it needs to be cleaned. Also, the engine will need to be checked for any vacuum leaks when the engine is cold....