Q: 2007 rendezvous cxl where is fuel filter located at

asked by on August 14, 2017

Location of fuel filter

This vehicle does not have a regular fuel filter but has a fuel strainer on the bottom of the fuel pump assembly inside the fuel tank.

Diesel knock too high

Hello. If the knock is very high pitched then you may have contaminated fuel. If there is contamination or gasoline in there then this will occur. There are some diesel fuel additives that can be added to remedy this. If...

My 06 malibu had slow acceleration only in first gear i had a mechanic change the shift solenoids now in reversa and neutral it on

The transmission may have additional problems and should be scanned for additional codes first. If there are additional service codes then you will need to have those codes diagnosed. The vehicle should not move in neutral unless it is pushed....

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVTi GS problem starting at normal temprature

The most likely common problem with these symptoms is a sticky/dirty idle air control valve, which either needs to be cleaned or replaced. Other possibilities is a clogged fuel filter, failing fuel pump relay, or fuel pump itself. I would...