Q: 2007 rendezvous cxl where is fuel filter located at

Location of fuel filter

This vehicle does not have a regular fuel filter but has a fuel strainer on the bottom of the fuel pump assembly inside the fuel tank.

3. 2007 rendezvous cxl where is fuel filter located at

Q: Smoke coming from the tail pipe when I accelarate. Burning oil.

Blue smoke coming from the exhaust generally means that the motor is burning the engine oil. This can happen for a couple of different reasons such as worn piston rings or leaking valve guide seals. When this happens, the engine...

Q: When carrying a load, van rough idles and loses power - 2001 GMC Savana 3500

Hello. There may be an issue with your fuel injectors. If the fuel injectors are clogged, this will not usually throw a Check Engine Light code but will prevent the engine from running properly. If a fuel filter becomes overfilled...

Q: Can I drive my car even the brake and abs light on or not?

Hi, thanks for writing in. It is not recommended to drive the vehicle until you have the brake system diagnosed to find out the problem. If the ABS has a bad sensor then this disables the ABS system but the...