Q: 2002 Oldsmobile silhouette overheated My van overheated and died out. Checked under hood and one of the hoses came off. Reconnect

My van overheated and died out. Checked under hood and one of the hoses came off. Reconnected it tried to start it and no start battery died out. Got it jumped and car started but Idle was rough. So drove it a mile checked how it ran and it was fine till I stopped and sat for 2 min and engine died. Tried jump again but didn’t start anymore.

3. 2002 Oldsmobile silhouette overheated My van overheated and died out. Checked under hood and one of the hoses came off. Reconnect