Q: 2000 GMC Yukon will not start.

i have had to recharge new battery.and the motor will not start. i even put a new battery,starter'alternator and nothing happened all it does is bog out.

Check all of the wiring in your vehicle to the starting circuit and see if there is a loose wire or a damaged wire. Tighten all ground wires on the engine and chassis to the vehicle. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 2000 GMC Yukon will not start.