Q: 1996gmc sonoma dieswhile driving. the shopchanged spark plugs and after i replaced 2 igniyion coils. they say to replace fuel pump

my truck is dieing while im driving down the road. it would take 20 min. wait then it would start up. got a tune up, changed coils, not sure if the shop should of done more than a 499.00 tune up now they want change fuel pump. should ecm be checked as possible cause and wouldnt their diagonostic said if the fuel pump was bad?

3. 1996gmc sonoma dieswhile driving. the shopchanged spark plugs and after i replaced 2 igniyion coils. they say to replace fuel pump