Q: 1995 Ford F350 shiffting into 2nd roughly but then smooth after that. changed out transmission fluid and filter did not help.

The shifting from first to second is not smooth and it feels as if it takes forever to make the truck go faster but once it moves into second gear all other gears are fine. We had an issue with the gear column shifter didnt want to go into drive and they said they fixed the linkage but we are now having this issue. We already changed Transmission fluid and Filter and it did not help.

3. 1995 Ford F350 shiffting into 2nd roughly but then smooth after that. changed out transmission fluid and filter did not help.