Q: 1995 f250 reverses fine but wont drive it still ingagues in gear but doesent move in 1 2 or drive

My 1995 f250 has good reverse but no drive in any forward gears you can hear it engague but it wont drive i was driving normaly and all of a sudden it started acting like it was in neutral with no drive fluid level is good not burnt or low what could it be thats causing the loss of drive?

Hello there. Sometimes transmission linkage being misaligned can be the cause of this problem. In other cases, obstructions inside the hydraulic lines of the transmission or torque converter issues can cause problems like you’ve described as well. It is probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection to attempt and diagnose this issues before taking it in for repairs.

3. 1995 f250 reverses fine but wont drive it still ingagues in gear but doesent move in 1 2 or drive