Q: 12v charging outlet not working

I don’t have an owner’s manual, so I hope you can help. My 12v charging outlet doesn’t work. How do I open the fuse panel and how do I find the correct fuse so that I can replace it? Thank you.

Hello. The fuse panel should pull open with some force. It might be necessary to use a small screw driver to get it open. Since you do not have the owner’s manual, you will need to get a test light or fuse checker to inspect all the fuses to see if you are able to find the one that is blown. I suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your charging outlet and test your electrical system to see if any replacement fuses are necessary.

3. 12v charging outlet not working