Q: 1 of My bumper rebar screw broke off

I crashed my front end on my galant baught all my parts but one of the screws for my reinforcing bar support broke now i only have three screws instead of four screws to bolt can i just use the three screws to bolt it or will the rebar fall

Hi there. If you only use (3) bolts, it’s more than likely that your reinforcement bar will not be safe or sturdy. You could in theory use three bolts, making sure the two top bolts are secured first, but I wouldn’t recommend that. It’s best to buy a new one or contact a professional mechanic to repair your Mitsubishi Galant.

3. 1 of My bumper rebar screw broke off