Q: I can't advance to 10° because of my distributors at the end

It starts but I can't adjust it to 10° because it starts where the distributor ends, so it looks like it sucks air. It hesitates, and noisy lifters or shims

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the timing cannot be adjusted any further then the distributor is either mounted wrong, or most likely the issue is a worn out timing chain. When this wears out it will cause the timing to not be able to be adjusted due to the free play. This would need to be checked first. If you want to have this timing problem checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. I can't advance to 10° because of my distributors at the end