* Arrived earlier than scheduled
* Got right to the task at hand
* Finish the job in the time the was estimated
* Gave a report of other recommendations that he observed with estimate
* He also explained to my husband what his inspection and codes meant.
I would recommend Rodney
I recommend that you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check your vehicle out for you. The mechanic can pressure test the cooling system, and replace any leaking hoses (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/coolant-is-leaking-inspection).
Hi there. From your explanation of the problem it sounds like you are experiencing the onset of a transmission failure. A mechanic would drain the fluid from the transmission and inspect it for metal or debris in the fluid which...
Hi there. If your car is not turning over, despite a new battery and a jump, then it is probably not a battery problem. It may be possible that there may be a problem with the vehicle's starter, or starting...
Even though you can get the car to start and run by sticking the wires into the connector, it will not keep out moisture and it could corrode even more. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect the sensor and...