Q: Would a wheel bearing be making my car sound like it's reving/ humming

On the highway my car makes a weird humming/ reving sound I thought it was the transmission the dealer told me it was actually a wheel bearing on the front right

The noise you are describing is very characteristic of a failed wheel bearing(s). Wheel bearing failures are surprisingly common but the part is, in fact, subjected to extreme forces even in normal driving. Sometimes just a big impact with a pothole is all that is needed to set in motion the slow destruction of the bearing. The wheel bearings on the front of your car are within unitized hub assemblies that are bolted to the steering knuckle. To get the bearing inspected, and replaced if failed, please request hub bearing assembly inspection/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Would a wheel bearing be making my car sound like it's reving/ humming