Q: Wont start. 2000 Dodge Durango

I spilled power steering fluid the other day. It was also only 4 degrees. Everything was fine then check engine light came on. Advance says it's 02 sensor. But now it won't start. It cranks but won't fire.

Hi there - I would recheck for problem codes. I think there is more going on than just the O2 sensor failure. Do you have spark when trying to start the engine? If not, a failed crankshaft position sensor or coil(s) is a good possibility. If you have spark, and starter fluid gets an engine start, then a stall - you have fuel supply issues. Check fuel pump fuse(s), relay and the pump itself. I would recommend a no start inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Wont start. 2000 Dodge Durango