Q: Wont start. 2000 Dodge Durango

I spilled power steering fluid the other day. It was also only 4 degrees. Everything was fine then check engine light came on. Advance says it's 02 sensor. But now it won't start. It cranks but won't fire.

Hi there - I would recheck for problem codes. I think there is more going on than just the O2 sensor failure. Do you have spark when trying to start the engine? If not, a failed crankshaft position sensor or coil(s) is a good possibility. If you have spark, and starter fluid gets an engine start, then a stall - you have fuel supply issues. Check fuel pump fuse(s), relay and the pump itself. I would recommend a no start inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.