Q: Windshield wiper linkage

Th e front wipers linkage was replaced. Now my wipers don't work.
The linkage. Has sepparated. Is it possible that the linkage was not tightened properly, causing it to separate during use?

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is likely they were not installed correctly. It may be that they were left loose, or any number of other installation issues. Typically installing wiper blades is straight forward and easy. The best thing to do at this point is to inspect them. Take a good look at where it has separated, and try to determine what was supposed to hold it in place. Determine if they broke off where they attach to the motor, or if they broke free elsewhere. The wipers on your vehicle have a "hook and latch" so to speak. They piece together and lock into place. Start by taking a good look, and decide where to go from there. If you need assistance with this inspection or resolving the issue, contact our service department.