Q: Windscreen wiper

Hello I'm asking on behalf of a friend as I think she is being ripped off. Her wiper on her car doesn't work at all. Apparently they have checked all the blades ect and motor and it's not that. They are now saying it's the electrical module of the car which is gonna cost around £500 could this be the case?

Hello. It could absolutely be the case. There are many things that could go wrong with your windshield wipers. I would trust the mechanic and have them replace what they have say it could be. If you want further help, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your windshield wiper problem and make the necessary repairs.