Q: Q: My truck overheated.

Car overheated change water pump change thermostat car now is puttering acting as if it's still overheating will not stay started running rich

3. Q: My truck overheated.

Q: High RPM's after tune up.

Hi there. Sounds like the rodent that nested on the engine may have knocked off a vacuum hose or chewed through a vacuum hose. The engine idle could be high for a vacuum leak or the idle air control valve...

Q: My car is overheating. The engine fan does not work unless the air conditioner is running.

Many vehicles have two separate fans. 1 fan is used for the engines radiator. The other thing is used only when the air conditioning is running. The fact that a fan kicks on when the air conditioning is running as...

Q: Loss of engine oil in Toyota Corolla

It's got to be burning it. If you don't see it leaking on the ground and you lose oil, then the only possible explanation it that it is burning it. First, change the PCV valve. They cost five to...