Q: Q: My truck overheated.

Car overheated change water pump change thermostat car now is puttering acting as if it's still overheating will not stay started running rich

3. Q: My truck overheated.

Q: I'm having fuel pump relay problems.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It sounds like you have an intermittent connection issue caused by a loose fuse holding tabs. The black you see is carbon where the voltage is jumping a...

Q: saw some radiator fluid leak, some clear water. overheated. Water pump? thermostat? Radiator full

Hello, thank you for writing in. Air conditioning systems do condensate and drip water. This is totally normal, and likely unrelated to the cooling system problems. If the coolant is full, and it was not the source of the leak,...

Q: car showing codes P0133 and P2096.

Based on those two codes, it is likely that your gas mileage has decreased somewhat even though you might not notice any operational problems. P0133 means that the rate of response of the oxygen sensor voltage output on bank one...