Q: Q: My truck overheated.

Car overheated change water pump change thermostat car now is puttering acting as if it's still overheating will not stay started running rich

3. Q: My truck overheated.

Q: Is unplugging MAF while engine running a good way to test it?

Hey Jarod. Thanks for the question tonight. Yeah, when you unplug the MAF sensor it should stall the engine automatically if it's working correctly. If it doesn't stall, the MAF is likely damaged.

Q: My car's engine heat indicator goes up within 1 to 2 minute after I starts car. What is the reason for engine gets hot too soon?

It sounds like the cooling system is not performing as it should be. This could be due to a low fluid level, a restriction in the system, or a faulty temperature sensor. I would recommend having the coolant level checked...

Q: Grinding noise in the front right of the vehicle.

Hi there: In most cases, when the wheel bearings go bad, they begin to make the grinding noise on turns, and is progressive as speed increases. This might be an issue with an inner axle (if you're Blazer if 4WD)...