Q: why won't the brake fluid reservoir come off? I've taken all the nuts and lines. Does the parking brake have to be off?

I am trying to get at the nut that holds the upper ball joint assembly on. There is no room to swing a wrench so if I can get a wrench on this nut I can back it out from the other side hopefully.HELP !!

Hello. If you are having trouble with clearance loosening the upper ball joint nut, then you may have to use a different tool. If a regular wrench will not fit you may try a flex head wrench or an offset wrench. If not, it may have to be removed from above using a socket. If you are trying to remove your reservoir, I would double check that all the hardware is removed, and all the lines undone. Once all the hardware is removed you should be able to pull the unit free.

3. why won't the brake fluid reservoir come off? I've taken all the nuts and lines. Does the parking brake have to be off?