Q: why won't the brake fluid reservoir come off? I've taken all the nuts and lines. Does the parking brake have to be off?

I am trying to get at the nut that holds the upper ball joint assembly on. There is no room to swing a wrench so if I can get a wrench on this nut I can back it out from the other side hopefully.HELP !!

Hello. If you are having trouble with clearance loosening the upper ball joint nut, then you may have to use a different tool. If a regular wrench will not fit you may try a flex head wrench or an offset wrench. If not, it may have to be removed from above using a socket. If you are trying to remove your reservoir, I would double check that all the hardware is removed, and all the lines undone. Once all the hardware is removed you should be able to pull the unit free.

• why won't the brake fluid reservoir come off? I've taken all the nuts and lines. Does the parking brake have to be off?