Q: white smoke when cold

When it's cold i normally let my truck warm up for 10 minutes but when I first start driving it it blows a lot of white smoke but after a few minutes it goes away but I does it everyday is this bad? If so what should I do?

When the vehicle is first started your exhaust pipes are cold and if outside temperature is cold the exhaust pipes are even colder. Now you start the engine and the hot exhaust hits the cold pipes causing a large amount of moisture to build up in the system causing the steam to come out of the tail pipe. Once the pipes are heated up and moisture is burned off the steam stops. This can take up to 10 minutes of driving. This is a normal condition.

3. white smoke when cold