Q: Whining noise getting worse over time when I accelerate but no low fluid

My father was a machinic so growing up he taught me to listen for sounds. When we first bought the car I could hear something that my significant other couldn't and I told them to bring it back the next day and have them look at it. Well in short that never happened bcuz they said they didn't hear anything now it's gotten worse and is slowly getting worse. Everytime I accelerate it whines but when I steady my speed I can't really hear anything. My power steering isn't low and it's not hard to turn.

Disconnect all accessories, that is remove the drive belts. If the noise disappears, obviously one of those driven components is the source. If the noise remains, it could be due to a vacuum leak, wheel bearing issue or a problem in the transmission or differential. Wireless chassis ears (mini microphones) would pin it down. As well, a mechanic, upon road testing the vehicle and hearing the noise first hand, could identify the source. If you want a diagnostic performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a noise diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Whining noise getting worse over time when I accelerate but no low fluid