Q: Whining noise getting worse over time when I accelerate but no low fluid

My father was a machinic so growing up he taught me to listen for sounds. When we first bought the car I could hear something that my significant other couldn't and I told them to bring it back the next day and have them look at it. Well in short that never happened bcuz they said they didn't hear anything now it's gotten worse and is slowly getting worse. Everytime I accelerate it whines but when I steady my speed I can't really hear anything. My power steering isn't low and it's not hard to turn.

3. Whining noise getting worse over time when I accelerate but no low fluid