Q: whining/grinding under truck as well as intense vibration throughout whole truck when driving over 80km/h

I've been told by people that it is failing u-joints that are causing the problem. I've don't tons of research trying to figure out what it is and u-joints seems to be the problem. I just want to make sure that it is the problem. Also if this has wrecked the whole driveshaft. It's been making noise for a couple months now but it just recently got pretty bad. And I going to need a whole new driveshaft or just the u-joints? Thanks in advance

3. whining/grinding under truck as well as intense vibration throughout whole truck when driving over 80km/h