Q: Where is the seatback pocket?

Where is the seatback pocket?

The seatback pocket is located on the back of the front passenger seat. This pocket can be used as extra storage, especially for the rear passengers.

3. Where is the seatback pocket?

Q: How do I safely sit in the seats?

Sitting properly in your seat at all times greatly improves your safety when in your vehicle. To sit correctly in any your vehicle’s seats, make sure that you are seated all the way back, and sitting upright. Always wear a...

Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: misfire cylinder 2 & 3

It sounds to me that you almost have the complete problem solved. If you still have a coil connector that is broke, then I would get this replaced along with the cam sensor and crank sensors replaced. The coil connection...