Q: Where is the seatback pocket?

Where is the seatback pocket?

A: The seatback pocket is located on the back ...

The seatback pocket is located on the back of the front passenger seat. This pocket can be used as extra storage, especially for the rear passengers.

Q: How do I adjust the seat position?

Positioning the seat in your Altima is important for comfort, as well as for ergonomics. However, make sure you’re not reclining the seat too far back, or moving the seat too far to the rear, which can affect how easily...

Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I open the hood?

The hood can be opened very easily by following these steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of the dash. This will unlatch the hood partially. 2. Run your hands under the...