Q: Where is the seatback pocket?

Where is the seatback pocket?

The seatback pocket is located on the back of the front passenger seat. This pocket can be used as extra storage, especially for the rear passengers.

3. Where is the seatback pocket?

Q: How do I adjust the eight-way power seats?

The eight-way power seats give you lost of flexibility in how you adjust your seat. Here are the various ways to adjust the eight-way power seats: 1. Locate the power seat adjustment control on the outboard side of the side....

Q: Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are built into the rear seatback, and can only be used when the center rear seat is unoccupied. To access the cup holders, pull down on the center rear seatback, until it lies flat on top...

Q: My 2011 hyundai elantra makes a loud humming sound when I accelerate past 40mph. The wheel bearings have been checked and found

Claimed by Andrew Quinn