Q: where is the puge valve located on 2009 jeep grand cherokee

where is the purge valve located on 2009 jeep grand Cherokee?

Hi Star. Thanks for contacting us today. I believe the purge valve for the EVAP system on this vehicle is located under the hood, attached to the driver side of the engine compartment, near the center of the engine bay. To find the specific location and review the correct procedures for removing, testing or repairing this component, you should purchase and review a service and repair manual for this vehicle.

3. where is the puge valve located on 2009 jeep grand cherokee