Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

Where is the clothes hanger?

There is a clothes hanger above each rear seat, directly next to the handle. To access a clothes hanger, simply pull down on the hanger.

3. Where is the clothes hanger?

Q: I can hear the grinding sound when I stop and drive again.

Hello. The symptoms you describe are commonly associated with worn brakes. When the brakes are applied, the brake calipers compress the brake pads against the rotors to slow the vehicle. Over time, the brake pads and rotors will eventually wear...

Q: How do I use the cross bars?

There are cross bars extend across the bed of your truck. These bars can hold up to 100 pounds of weight as long as the weight is evenly distributed. To use the cross bars. Lift each handle on both...

Q: EPS light turns on then off & it is hesitating like if car won't turn on.

If the vehicle is not starting easily, it can be caused by a number of issues or components. Any of a dozen sensors like the coolant temperature, throttle position, or crankshaft sensors can be the cause. Low fuel pressure due...