Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

Where is the clothes hanger?

A: There is a clothes hanger above each rear s...

There is a clothes hanger above each rear seat, directly next to the handle. To access a clothes hanger, simply pull down on the hanger.

Q: How do I pair a phone?

Before using your phone with your car’s Bluetooth system, you’ll need to pair your phone. Pairing your phone is a simple process that only takes a few minutes: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone,...

Q: How do I prepare my car for storage?

If you’ll be storing your vehicle for more than a day or two, then you need to take a few important steps to protect it. Here’s what you need to know: Completely fill up on gas. Make sure the...

Q: I hear a squeaking or chirping sound after the gear changes. What could be causing this?

Hello. A squealing noise during shifting can be caused by many different things. If it appears that the noise is happening after every shift then it is likely that the issues may be transmission related. A few common causes for...