Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

Where is the clothes hanger?

A: There is a clothes hanger above each rear s...

There is a clothes hanger above each rear seat, directly next to the handle. To access a clothes hanger, simply pull down on the hanger.

Q: How do I remove a headrest?

All of headrests can be removed. To do so, first lift the headrest up to its highest position. Then press and hold the Release button on the headrest support while pulling the headrest up until it is removed. Tip Always...

Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage for your car’s interior. To access the center console compartment, lift up on the lid between the two front seats.

Q: driving uphill

Hi there. I would need to know what model Hyundai you have as well as the engine size to let you know for sure what is going on with your car. Most of these vehicles are equipped with a small...