Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

Where is the clothes hanger?

There is a clothes hanger above each rear seat, directly next to the handle. To access a clothes hanger, simply pull down on the hanger.

Q: Transmission slip

This is a common issue related to the Hyundai Elantra, especially in the 2010 year. There are several issues related to this that can cause this problem. Some of them are problems with the oil temperature sensor, transmission wiring harness,...

Q: How do I prepare my car for storage?

If you’ll be storing your vehicle for more than a day or two, then you need to take a few important steps to protect it. Here’s what you need to know: Completely fill up on gas. Make sure the...

Q: Rough idle, stalls when accelerating, engine shuts down while driving with no fault codes.

Hi there. The issue is the coolant thermostat temperature sensor. The sensor is malfunctioning causing the computer (ECM) to think that the engine is either too cold or too hot and causing the fuel mixture to be off. I recommend...