Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

Where is the clothes hanger?

3. Where is the clothes hanger?

Q: My 2009 Hyundai elantra horn keeps randomly honking. How do I disable it!!??

Hi there. The horn is a safety device and as such, should not be disabled. If a problem exists, it's best to resolve the problem first by having a professional mechanic diagnose and repair the electrical problem causing this issue....

Q: Q: How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...

Q: Back window fell.

If your window has fallen, the problem is likely with the window regulator or track. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can removed the door panel to diagnose and repair your window problem.