Q: Whenever I apply brake, my car jerks back.

It happens inconsistently so I failed to find some patterns, but it happens usually while I'm driving around local areas, when I have to apply brake more often than on highways. When I apply brake, my car jerks back. It's hard to explain, but when my car comes to a stop, it feels like the brake is scratching something. It guess it might be related to disc or brake pad. Also, I'm not sure if it's rear brake that's doing this or front.

If it is brake pad related problem, or disc problem and I put an order for both rear and front, can the mechanic who comes to replace them check what the problem exactly is and provide services that are only needed?

3. Whenever I apply brake, my car jerks back.