Q: when inserting the key it will not engage to turn the engine over

a second key will work.

3. when inserting the key it will not engage to turn the engine over

Q: I have a Mercedes Benz C230 and am seeing an indicator on the dash board that "A check in 5500 miles". Pls what does this mean?

The service reminder system is telling you how far you have until the next scheduled maintenance. The "A" service is an oil and filter change along with a few routine checks and the "B" service is the A service plus...

Q: Car has electrical problems and starting issues

My guess is that the problem is with the body control module (BCM). The BCM functions as the power mode master (PMM). In this role, it receives an input from the ignition switch when the key is turned to the...

Q: Hi, I have 2007 mercedes banz and check engine light in my dashboard with a code P0017.

With the code P0017, the crankshaft position sensor is not picking up the engines speed properly. Check the following areas for any issues to fix your P0017 code issue. Check the following: The timing chain could be stretched The...