Q: when driving i hear low volume thumping cant hear when idleing

just wonder what causing noise sounds like coming from front but noice travels my dealer where i take my car is 45 miles car drives fine just worried about driving on highway at a faster speed if a tie rod or something like that is wrong when i heard it i thought i was getting flat tire had tires checked all were low right front more than others

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to determine is if the noise is related to the tires rotating or not. If they are, then you are going to want to look into the suspension, wheels, and tires. If the noise can be replicated with the vehicle sitting still, then the issue is likely related to the engine. A thumping can be attributed to the exhaust and the catalytic converter. Although your engine is new enough, the issue is likely something relatively simple. A low tire or misaligned tire may also make these noises. You will want to have the tires checked and balanced. If the problem persists after you have balanced and aligned the tires, you will want to turn your attention to the suspension and steering components, or to the engine. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

3. when driving i hear low volume thumping cant hear when idleing