Q: whats the cost of installing an a/c evaporator for a 2001 ford f150

my freon is leaking out fast. im pretty sure its the evaporator because i see oil around the drain near the evaporator. all lines are dry that pertain to the a/c. its draining fine so i know its not plugged. i

Hi there. The replacement of the air conditioning evaporator is generally a large task. The evaporator is often located behind the dashboard of the vehicle. Opening the air conditioning system means the receiver/dryer must be replaced as well to ensure proper system function. A special certification is required to maintain these systems, so seek the help of a trained and licensed professional.

3. whats the cost of installing an a/c evaporator for a 2001 ford f150