Q: Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

What type of gasoline should I use?

3. Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

Q: What would cause the clutch on an ac compressor to continue to go bad after being replaced three times?

The compressor clutch relay on these vehicles are a known cause of sticking on the compressor clutch and overheating the A/C compressor clutch coil. Replace the A/C relay to see if it cures the clutch going bad the next time...

Q: What is the law on underglow in wv

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, we need to disclaim that we are not legal experts, but can give you some general guidelines on the subject. Each state varies rather greatly on their vehicle lighting laws, so keep...

Q: I had both axles replaced and car still sqeaks alot what could the problem

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be squeaking for a number of reasons. The best way to tell if it is the axles causing the sounds is to isolate the noise with a series of tests. You...