Q: Q: What should you do to check the tire pressure?

What should you do to check the tire pressure?

3. Q: What should you do to check the tire pressure?

Q: Vehicle rumbles when driving also a very loud noise when driving over lane strips.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several issues that may cause these types of symptoms. The most common are improperly inflated or unbalanced tires. If you lost a weight off of the tires while driving, this would cause...

Q: My 2000 F-250 completely stalls randomly

The most common cause of random stalling on this vehicle is a failure in the camshaft position sensor or in the connection at the sensor. This causes the computer to lose the signal and stall. If there are other electrical...

Q: P0236

Hello. Your vehicle is equipped with two boost pressure sensors. One at the front of the engine near the throttle body, and one at the rear of the engine. I would verify that the boost sensor you replaced is the...