Q: What should I know about tire inflation?

What should I know about tire inflation?

3. What should I know about tire inflation?

Q: Car overheats occasionally and will not start

Based on the information you gave about your 2003 Honda Civic, it sounds like you have a cooling system issue. It could be your cooling fans, radiator cap, water pump, thermostat, or even a plugged radiator. Since this is an...

Q: I was driving in traffic and my car cut off in the middle of road my inside lights will come on and window whipster comes on.

Hi there. For your engine not starting and cutting off, check the battery and see if it has lost a charge. Then check the warning lights to see what is coming on that could cause the engine to stall. The...

Q: Our Honda power steering light comes on but not always and can't be diagnosed by Honda technician. What should I try next?

From what I gather is that you brought it to the dealer and the mechanic cannot verify the light coming on. If this is the case then this is why the mechanic cannot diagnose the problem. The mechanic cannot diagnose...