Q: What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

3. What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

Q: Getting code P0446

The code P0446 is most likely due to an inoperative evaporative vent solenoid that will need replacement. The rear axle leak will need to be inspected to see where the leak is for a repair needed. If the rear cover...

Q: How do I open the instrument panel storage?

The instrument panel storage is located on top of your instrument panel, and offers extra storage space. At the front of the instrument panel storage is a handle: pull upwards on this handle to open the storage compartment. When you’re...

Q: I just had the fuel fill inlet replace and the gas door light came on again. Seems like the light comes on from driving in rain or going through a car wash. What is happening?

Hi there. If water is getting into the fuel door and flooding the gas cap area, first check the gas cap for a good seal. The cap should seal the fuel and vapors in and not leak out. If the...