Q: What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

3. What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

Q: car shakes at certain speed when i brake and step on gas

Hey there, Anytime you hear a clunking sound coming from a tire when you go over a bump, it's most likely a problem with a CV joint, ball joints, lower control arm or the stabilizer bar joints and bushings. However,...

Q: Q: How do I shift out of PARK?

In order to shift from PARK to REVERSE or DRIVE (in an automatic transmission), you have to have your foot firmly pressed on the brake pedal. This ensures maximum safety when you operate your vehicle.

Q: How does the reverse sensing system work?

If your car is equipped with the reverse sensing system (optional equipment), you have an important safety feature that can prevent you from running over objects behind your car that are situated near the rear bumper. This system is designed...