Q: What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

3. What should I know about launching or retrieving a boat?

Q: How do I turn off the wrench shaped light on the dash

You will need to have the vehicle computer scanned and diagnosed by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you so you do not have to drive the vehicle before having the vehicle checked. The light means...

Q: I BELIEVE MY AIR COMPRESSOR WENT OUT ON MY2012 BUICK LACROSSE CAUSE AIR WILL NOT COME ON, IF I CONTINUE TO DRIVE IT LIKE THAT WILL

I am going to assume the air compressor you are speaking of is your air conditioning compressor. If this is correct, the answer is your A/C (air conditioning) has nothing to do with your car overheating. There are components in...

Q: What should I know about using snow cables?

While your SUV is equipped with tires capable of handling both mud and snow, if you live in an area where significant wintertime snow accumulates, you’ll probably want to invest in a set of snow cables (not chains – it’s...