Q: What keys are provided with the vehicle?

What keys are provided with the vehicle?

If the vehicle doesn’t have a smart key system, you’ll have two master keys, a valet key and a key number plate. If your system has a wireless remote control function, the two master keys will come with Remote Control buttons. They may be in a circular pattern or a straight line on the key. The key number plate enables you to have a copy made if you lose your original keys.

A vehicle with a smart key system will have the electronic keys which operate the locks, the mechanical keys and the key number plate.