Q: What keys are provided with the vehicle?

What keys are provided with the vehicle?

3. What keys are provided with the vehicle?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the blind spot monitor?

The blind spot monitor is a key safety feature that alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, and you therefore may not see it. This feature can be turned on or turned off very easily: 1. Press...

Q: Why is my power steering fluid bubbling up a bright orange fluid? Is that rust?

Hi there. Unfortunately, basic ATF is not the recommended power steering fluid for your 1998 Toyota Camry. The power steering fluid that is recommended for your vehicle is either Dexron II or Dexron III. It's likely that the wrong fluid...

Q: What precautions should I follow when using the Intelligent Key?

Your car’s Intelligent Key is a key, a receiver and a transmitter. It functions as a remote to lock and unlock your doors, but it also ties into the car’s immobilizer system. Without it, you can’t go very far. It...