Q: What is the major problem in my car

asked by on October 11, 2016

9 Faults Found: 18339 - Coolant Fan Control Module (J293) P1931 - 002 - Malfunction - Intermittent 16891 - Idle Control System RPM P0507 - 001 - Higher than Expected. 17831 - Secondary Air Injection System; Bank 1 P1423 - 002 - Insufficient Flow 17819 - Secondary Air Injection System; Bank 2 P1411 - 002 - Insufficient Flow 17546 - Fuel Trim: Bank 2 (Add) P1138 - 001 - System too Lean - Intermittent 16684 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected P0300 - 008 - - Intermittent 16685 - Cylinder 1 P0301 - 008 - Misfire Detected - Intermittent 18010 - Power Supply Terminal 30 P1602 - 002 - Voltage too Low - Intermittent 18080 - Coolant Fan Control 1 P1672 - 004 - Open or Short to Ground - Intermittent Readiness: 0000 0000

Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote
Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1396.98 Get a Quote
Battery Cable Replacement Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. When you have this many codes you either have an issue with the voltage system in the vehicle being low due to a bad connection, a battery that is failing, or a faulty alternator.

It can also be a failure in the fuse box or commonly the main control module. I usually start by removing the battery and load testing it and also with voltage drop testing the battery cables. If all of those are fine I charge the battery and reinstall it and test the alternator. If that is also fine, then I use a scan tool to monitor the functions of the computer as that would be the most likely cause if all of the other voltage readings are correct. If you are going to have this issue with all of these codes repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the underlying issues for each code and move forward with the correct repairs.