Q: What is the average cost to replace o2 sensor b1 for my 2000 s80 Volvo?

Check engine light came on, when I accelerated my car a few days ago. Checked and code read was p1132.

Your best bet would be to request our Check Engine Light diagnostic service. This way, the technician will come out to read the code and assess the fault more than just reading the code and picking a part. The fault may have to do with the oxygen sensor or the circuit the sensor is attached to. If you request a part replacement without a diagnostic, the technician will replace the part only and will not run the diagnostic for you. If the part you requested does not fix the problem, the repair will not be covered under warranty.

• What is the average cost to replace o2 sensor b1 for my 2000 s80 Volvo?