Q: What is the auto power off function?

What is the auto power off function?

3. What is the auto power off function?

Q: Q: How do I check the engine oil level?

Part of being a responsible vehicle owner and ensuring that your car lasts as long as possible is keeping an eye on fluids. There are few fluids as essential as engine oil. You should check the oil level regularly –...

Q: Window trim might be melting from sunlight

Greetings and thank you for writing in with this question! If this concern is related to the rear quarter glass, Toyota released a Technical Service Bulletin in May 2012 (TSB 0075-12) that addresses this issue. The TSB outlines the diagnostic...

Q: Q: How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The language of your Bluetooth system can be changed to best fit your needs. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate...