Q: What Emissions Tests Are Performed on My Car?

What emissions tests are performed on my car?

3. What Emissions Tests Are Performed on My Car?

Q: Failed the emission test. I'm suspecting a bad oxygen sensor.

Hi there. Change out the spark plug wires, put sea foam in the vacuum system to clean the internals of the engine and change the oil and filter. Then drive the vehicle around and fuel up with Techron fuel. When...

Q: Code P1320

The ignition system fault generally points to ignition coil concerns. They are a common failure item and all must be replaced at the same time along with the spark plugs. In the process, the valve cover gaskets can be inspected...

Q: What does the Malfunction Warning light mean?

The Malfunction Warning light is located on the instrument panel, and is connected to your emissions system. When your vehicle’s emissions are not as expected, the Malfunction Warning light will illuminate. The light will also come on if the system...