Q: What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

3. What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

Q: What is making this noise?

Your description of engine knocking at idle with your 2007 Ford F-150 5.4 Triton engine is a common complaint for owners of this engine. I recommend you have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, do some preliminary checks to...

Q: "This morning Engine Light, Traction Control Light, and Electronic steering light is on. " I went to Honda dealership last week an

Hi Iqbal. Thanks for sending the question today. Warning lights simply indicate that a possible fault has been detected by the sensor monitoring the system. In most cases, when the light illuminates, it's due to an electrical glitch, poor connection,...

Q: Replaced my engine. Does the new one need to be adjusted to the higher elevation?

Check all of the sensors and make sure that they are plugged in all the way. The computer system with the sensors are designed to adjust themselves as elevation changes. This is why all vehicles today have computers in them...