Q: What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

3. What does the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) do?

Q: Loud clicking noise from under dash

All of the controls for your heating and AC are controlled by electric actuators; they move “doors” to control the airflow and temperature. When you start your truck, all of them go through a self check; from your description, it...

Q: I have a 2012 chevy cruze my and I have a code that popped up p0171 for system lean bank 1 what could it ?

A number of things may cause code P0171 to be triggered. As the code indicates, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak....

Q: How to get rid of "transport mode contact dealer" message

Hi, thanks for writing in. This message is manufacturer-specific. I would recommend taking the car to the Ford dealer to have this shut off.