Q: What are your options when receiving a call on the hands-free system?

What are your options when receiving a call on the hands-free system?

When a call comes in and you’re using the hands-free system, you have several different options depending on what you want to do. Here’s a quick introduction:

• Press the off-hook button to answer the call.

• Press the on-hook button to ignore the call (if voicemail is enabled on your phone, the call will go to voicemail).

• Press the off-hook button when receiving a call in the middle of another call to switch over. Press the off-hook button again to switch between calls.

3. What are your options when receiving a call on the hands-free system?