Q: What are your options during a call on the hands-free system?

What are your options during a call on the hands-free system?

While you can use the hands-free system in your car to answer or decline calls, you can also do a number of things while you’re in a call depending on what you want or need to do. Here’s a quick rundown:

• Transfer a Call: You can transfer a call from your cell phone to the hands-free system or vice versa. Press the * button to transfer a call from the phone to the hands-free system.

• Mute: You can mute your voice while on a call with the hands-free system by pressing the leftmost preset button.

• Enter Digits: You can enter digits with the hands-free system (for automated menus, for instance) by pressing the preset buttons and using the tuner knob to choose the number you want.

• Call Volume: You can adjust the call volume by using the radio’s volume knob.

• Ringtone Volume: You can adjust the ringtone volume by turning the volume knob while the call is coming in (before answering it).

3. What are your options during a call on the hands-free system?