Q: Water pump bolt broken

Water pump bolt broke and there saying my water pump been there since 87 and my bolt wielded it self to the block threads so if I drill it out how much damage will be done if I get peaces of it In my block

This is actually not all that uncommon, however it must be done very carefully using an extraction tool. If the bolt pieces end up inside the engine block, this could result in blocking coolant passages later on, which would result in very bad engine damage. Depending on your experience level with this, you may want to have a qualified mechanic extract the bolt using an extraction tool.

3. Water pump bolt broken