Q: Vin help

Hi it's saying my vin doesn't pull up. Do you work on food trucks? The vin is 1gdkp32y9v3502175

Q: Car will crank, doesnt stay running

Hello and thanks for your question. Ground wires will not have a voltage on them. Preform a resistance check on all of the pins to the harness plug. There should be resistance for the computer, high resistance for the power,...

Q: I have a 2010 GMC Terrain that is overheating. I found out it only had about a quart of coolant.. what is my next step?

If the car is still overheating, even after filling the coolant system (and making sure there is no trapped air, which itself will cause overheating) just request an overheating diagnostic during which a certified mechanic will determine which of the...

Q: Speed sensor

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two types of "speed sensors" on the vehicle. Regardless of which one you are referring to, the answer is yes. The transmission speed sensors are the same for both automatic and manual...